APC Forum

Making strontium nitrate

NeighborJ

P.S. if questioned better to tell them your doing electronic research then mention the "F" word

"Raw material for strontium aluminate (SrAlO4)-rare earth based photo luminescent glow powder. Other raw materials include high purity alumina powder (alpha or gamma) and rare earth oxides."

Also, i'll report the post, and see if Mum can edit out the last bit of the link, since it seems to be borked by the forum. I thought that bug was squashed already, but it seems it is back, or just have been hiding...

Edited by MrB

Ok or just do a search for the term: 38C-CO-1

It's the first result from a company called Inframat.

If you click the link, you land on a error page, that actually suggests a link to the right page, so it's not really a big deal. The reason i reported it is more so that the staff knows the issue is still around, whatever it is that causes it.

Edit

The gods have responded to our prayers. Or, if you rather like the heathen route, i have called forth a demon, that cast an unholy shadow on our realm.

Either way, the link above is fixed.

Of course. I claim ALL the glory. The unworthy peasants that do all the hard work, to keep this place all neat and tidy, so that we all like to call it home, shall remain name, and faceless.

(Forgive me almighty Grandmaster, for i am not worthy of thy wrath... And... Thanks for sorting that link out.)

/Edit

Edited by MrB