APC Forum

Fellow pyro's in TN

Fotia

We had a good meeting with some good people and got the first step out of the way. I got home and shot a test shell and it worked perfect. How can you beat a day like that. Oh I also want to thank Fotia for the info. he sent me.

Edited by dynomike1
  • Like 1

Well here we go again.

Just a reminder we're planning a second gathering to try to get this ball rolling a week from today

March 11 at 10am CMT

2000 Meridian Blvd, Suite 250

Franklin, TN 37067

Be there if you're in the area or may your visco be hard to lite, lol

Had a scare a moment ago. Got a notification of my Grandbaby's birthday for the 11th. After I actually read the reminder though it was just an alarm to order gifts for her day the following weekend. Whew!

I heard Cool Springs had a Tornado the other day.

It hit near where we were but Brad said the damage wasn't too bad. Looking forward to the next one.

If you came in threw Nashville instead of via 840 Mike you drove threw part of the path. It crossed threw the mall area across the interstate and followed Moores lane. Most of the damage was minor. Trees, bushes, some light poles, a few garage doors in local businesses, word was Old Navy lost all their windows, and a few homes with damage.

It hit near where we were but Brad said the damage wasn't too bad. Looking forward to the next one.

Your looking forward to the next tornado? Who says pyros don't live dangerously.:)

Edited by Fotia

Your looking forward to the next tornado? Who says pyros don't live dangerously. :)

Gets my rockets on up there! :excl:

In the words of Steve Laduke " just add whistle" Edited by Fotia

In the words of Steve Laduke " just add whistle"

Even better than the whistle is the whole damned freight train!

Isn't that what they sound like? :)

I've had a whole house ripped off the foundation above me so I'd describe it as a fast moving freight falling from 20,000 feet on your head. We came out of the basement and that was all that was left, the basement. We had 16 tornadoes that day and I still notice pressure changes to this day because you could tell when they were coming because your ears would pop.

I know the feeling. One year not long ago we had 6 to come through here and 1 came all the way from Memphis. Don't know why Bill sent it. :unsure: :huh: :D

• Like 1

With the probabability of poor weather it seems the prudent think would be to use your own descression. We have some people from out of town who are on the hook for rooms that are planning to proceed. So will get some minor things out of the way.

Why the hell are they salting the roads today if it's going to rain and wash it all off tonight?

Why indeed when it has to be below freezing for several hours before it freezes. This is why the state has no money for the things we need.

Well they'll have to salt them again Friday night so they may as well be pissing in the wind. I have to keep reminding myself that we're one of the better managed states. Makes me really pity the rest of the country.

Well i'll just be Dam. I guess there will be no meeting next weekend.

Why the hell are they salting the roads today if it's going to rain and wash it all off tonight?

The dude doing the salt-works, gets paid for every hour he's on the road. If the weather report in the slightest hints at cold weather, of they go, and leech another bucket of money from the taxpayers funds.

Isn't it great?

B!

I needed to figure out how to work that game plan into plumbing. I could make a fortune fixing faucets that look as if they MIGHT start leaking!