APC Forum

Fellow pyro's in TN

Fotia

• 2 weeks later...
Tick, tick, tick.... Oh wait, that sounds like waiting for something to go boom. Well...we are into pyro. :)

Yep, getting closer. Busy couple of weeks now. Heading to a friends for a small gathering this weekend and then we all get to see what we can put together the next weekend. Hope to see everyone there. Here is the address for those that may be staying over night to make arrangements.

2000 Meridian Blvd Franklin, TN 37067

This is borrowed gathering space by some generous friends in a business area so we'll have to park accordingly to not interfear with the neighboring businesses the best we can. I'll post further details as we get closer.

I wonder if Gregh can get permission to come down the mountain. LOL Couldn't resist it.

Only 2 days to go! Any last minute details Boo?

I guess be there or be square. I stopped by yesterday and picked up keys to get us in. I also printed up the info from the links we've listed that seemed relivent. I'm hoping to get one more source of information. It's now down to trying to remember and get back in touch with everyone that has contacted me with interest now.

Here's a snap shot of the meeting area. Since we are freeloading guests, lol as I mentioned it would be nice if we parked kind of out of the way. Below is an aerial snapshot of the area the white lines should be good for parking and the yellow line is where we enter the building. We'll be in suite #250. I may have to leave my cell number on the door. It seems the security features of the weekend keep the door to access the elevator locked electronically.

post-20389-0-00981900-1487854956_thumb.png

Just to recap so there is no confusion we'll not have any live pyro onsite. Maybe next time the sun and planets will align and we can change that.

They've scheduled me to work but I'm going to see if I can move it to Sunday or next week sometime. I've already missed Punisher Pyro, I ain't missing this!

Lol Patrick. If you can make it half a day would work. I figure the first hour or so will be just sort of a meet and greet. Then after lunch sit down for the nitty gritty stuff.

Who says there ain't gonna be pyro there??

I had planed to get there around 9:30. But i am not there yet. 11 more hrs. and i will be on my way.

Did Greg get his permit to come down the Mountain?

I don't think Franklin is a sanctuary city so I don't think they'll hide him!

Yes, I will be there. And the wife will be in tow. I was almost killed for leaving her home last weekend for the punisher shoot. :)

Hope everyone is ready to do this.

Today is the day to see what happens with this

10am CMT for anyone interested in attending

2000 Meridian Blvd Franklin, TN 37067 Suite #250

I hope so because if he goes AWOL again you mike have to take him back with ya and put him to work Mike, lol

Ill put him picking Green Beans,

Just got home from the meeting. Seems were off to a good start & know which direction we want to go. Thanks to APC & the other forums for letting us post this, but most especially thanks to Boo for all his hard work.

Had a great time meeting everybody and taking that first if small step towards a better thing! Kudos to Boo for setting it up in some very nice accommodations.

I didn't do all that much requested a few favors and gathered some information. That was some nice digs wasn't it for the group size we had with the exception of the mag lock front door.

Lloyd deserves our thanks for getting answers to some of our questions for us.

I'll definitely thank Lloyd as well since I know we'll need to pick his brain again who knows how many times in the coming months and I'd like to stay on his good side!

For those that were not able to make this round we're gonna meet again on March 11th. Further details will be posted as we get closer.