APC Forum

first dumb ass of the season

memo

The reasons I do not approve of this behavior is simple. Besides the hurt they can do to others and property, simple minded people who have no knowledge of pyrotechnics show to simple minded politicians why everyone needs not to have access to knowledge, chemicals or the finish produces. And if anyone should wish to watch firework display, they should only watch the professionals doing a pyro displays while they are upwind and in a seated position. Oh yea! Forget the beer................Pat :P

Edited by patsroom

If we all pitch in.... How about replacing the firecrackers with pyrotechnic effects, such as roman candles, bengals, and whistle-fountains? We could make him REALLY enjoy it.

B!

Hey B, just tie him to a big rocket....... Wooosh! "To the moon!" :P

Problem solved.

hard to believe this stupidity from someone not obviously intoxicated..i normally dont find these frat boys launching rockets with their arse type videos funny but i had a hearty chuckle at this clown

At least you have to be a certain age to view the video. I might have to set up a YouTube account and watch it.

Use the embed link that was posted and no account is needed. Also, there is an app called youtube-dl that I use extensively to download videos for later rewatching up north (no internet service).

https://www.youtube.com/embed/STqi4HTUUmg

One more idiot in the net, he is taking an undeserved fame, keep talking about him, aggravates the situation. Internet deserves to be full of things more dignified, like this forum!

One more idiot in the net, he is taking an undeserved fame, keep talking about him, aggravates the situation. Internet deserves to be full of things more dignified, like this forum!

True words, however....

The "internet" represents the sad vocal majority in search of their 15 minutes of fame. Does it "deserve" better? Those are the very people that now make it possible. It's not free anymore and anyway to make a buck perpetuates this venue.

With out the dollar, we'd be back to square one. More like this: https://groups.googl...ec.pyrotechnics than what we know as APC.

I'll take the "award winners" and continue to come here for the real deal.

Call me crude but I like watching stupid people maim themselves. Makes me thankful for those extra brain cells.

And a little hope that Darwin's theory of evolution will weed out the stupid.....eventually.

And a little hope that Darwin's theory of evolution will weed out the stupid.....eventually.

If only we could get the government to quit subsidizing them!

I emailed him and asked if I could make his next “vest” for him. :D

• Like 1

Richtee

I have a feeling that would end his film-making career at a few 1000 m/sec.

But... what great coverage he’d get! I’d bet at least a 100 yard spread :D