APC Forum

Question about buying ammonium nitrate and potassium nitrate at local feed store

tortoise

I would like to know what would happen if i tried to buy ammonium nitrite and potassium nitrate at a local feed store? The ammonium nitrate is for tannerite. I found a local feed store that can special order it.I was going to go in and tell them what i was going to us it for and ask them if they would report me or not.I live in Florida and want a bag or two of each.

Why are you even telling them. It's not their business what you do with it. If they ask tell them you need to add nitrogen to your soil.

I just bought 100 lbs of potassium nitrate from a store in Florida. Walked in and walked out. No questions

I was more interested in the Ammonium nitrate because i was told that it was up to the dealer to report suspicious purchases to the cops.

If you do not mind me asking Raceman17 where in Florida are you i am in North Fort Myers

• Like 1

I remember when COOP got like that. The reason was they were making Meth or some kind of dope. I cant remember but that might have been when they blew the FBI building up in Oklahoma.

Dont tell them , it can cause more problems than its worth ! Just order it and if you ask why make something up! dont tell them it is for explosives :/

Stay Safe and Stay Green

~Steven

Just tell them you are going to put it on your tomatoes or corn. It's better than urea.