APC Forum

Just a brisket, using very good charcoal :)

Richtee

heh..have a great day guys... Go “Loins” :D

post-6205-0-18592700-1480872452_thumb.jpg

I'm sure it will taste really good. I just got a smoker and a meat grinder so posts like this def have my attention lately.

While it makes shitty BP, Royal Oak brand lump charcoal is a joy to use compared to any brick I have found. :)

post-6205-0-91191700-1480934488_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I'm sure it will taste really good. I just got a smoker and a meat grinder so posts like this def have my attention lately.

If there’s anything I can help with/advise on just drop me a note :{)

Also I have a website for BBQ/cooking spices and brines among other sundry items. Search for Mad Hunky Meats.

I love the fact that good pyro charcoal is crappy for meat and vice versa. I'd hate to have to make the choice!

• Like 1

My neighbor was having a cookout this summer and ran out of charcoal. So I offered him some staghorn sumac charcoal.

It burnt the paint off of his grill and rewined the meat,flames were 6' tall and it was completely burned out in about 4 minutes. We were dying of laughter as we fed his dog the charred hamburgers.

We were talking elsewhere and I was extolling the virtues of the pecan chunks my uncle sends me for my birthday every year. It is stronger than oak or hickory but I'm almost out! January can't get here fast enough.

I love the fact that good pyro charcoal is crappy for meat and vice versa. I'd hate to have to make the choice!

LOL.... yes.. good point!

Rich sent me some of his rub and some jerky after my accident. Both were wonderful.

I remember that Mumb... glad I could make ya smile a bit in that rough patch.