APC Forum

Good for all New videos

patsroom

http://Introduction to Fireworking 101

Ned Gorski Has stated a new learning tool for newcomers into fire works. It looks like it is going to be on-line classes from ground zero and will work it's way up from there. This will be a great learning tool for all newcomers and even for those who just want to look into it.

I found it on youtube and the title is fireworking 101. Ned is a well of information that must be seen and listen to as he is going to open a new world to those who wish to learn from him as he guides you thru the steps of the hobby. I can not give him justice as to all the things this person has done for this great hobby. He loves teaching others, how do I know this? He has put so much information out to the community without asking for anything in return but that you stay safe. I could go on but I think that this is more than I should have..............Pat

http://Introduction to Fireworking 101

Edited by patsroom

It's good stuff! Ned wrote many of the Skylighter tutorials that got a lot of us started in the hobby so he's a natural for a video series.

The safety one is pretty personal, Ned goes over many accidents, even his own. I think it is the very most important, carefully watch and listen to this one!

Ned Gorski sure has been moving throught his instructional video fast. He has been puting out a lot of information real fast in the very little time or should I say short time line that he is following. And again I well suggest to all that are new to the hobby - Go to his site and see what he is doing! As for the old pro's around here I do not think it would be bad to brush up alittle as well and see if his technique would work for you as well. While it is not earth shattering it can show some common ways of doing some of the projects that we all do in another ways.

When alot of people had to learn on their own this make for a nice place to fall back on to help in the learning curve that is there when starting something new.............Pat