APC Forum

Consequences of careless behavior

otto

Heard the end of this on the radio yesterday. I don't know how it began (it was back in 2008).

Here's the "middle": Careless and inconsiderate behavior....

And the end: What happens when you can't see the handwriting....

Guy even got a break and blew it (no pun intended). My guess is that his focus was pretty narrow.

No injuries (remarkably) but a history of aggravating neighbors and "accidents" can't be a good thing. There are many reasons to be diligent.

I had heard about his 2008 incident a little bit after my accident. It was one of the related cases they were trying to base things off of. It's sad he hasn't been able to reform his ways, make better decisions, or practice the hobby more safely. Unfortunately this man has had some other issues which have made things worse on him. I'm not sure what he was doing, but I don't believe he was ever a member of the WPAG while I was. I hope he can get his life and priorities in line.

There was another accident recently in WI up around Tomah. Thankfully no injuries, just impending legal and probably cleanup issues. I agreed to help out if I can. This member is a legitimate practitioner of the hobby, so I hope things go well for him.

sounds like he should have joined a forum or club .

Edited by memo

Ahhh, but you have to make enough for a respectable show. This is what magazines are for. Keep the amount of comp to the minimum you need at the time keep the rest in the mag.