APC Forum

Punkin popping :{)

Richtee

OK..in my defence, I believe I hit the toothpick holding the charge bag first shot and it fell. 4th shot I figgered this out and sent low :{)

Edited by Richtee

• 4 weeks later...

Yea we put a 9/16X 1.5" salute in one and disintegrated it.

If you run out next year i gave away 4 pickup and 1 4 horse trailer of them after i got through selling in Nov.

Awe man, I think next year we should hold our own version of punkin chunkin. Maybe a rocket launched version? This thread reminds me of a bad joke: How do westverginians celebrate Halloween?

They pump kin.

Awe man, I think next year we should hold our own version of punkin chunkin. Maybe a rocket launched version? This thread reminds me of a bad joke: How do westverginians celebrate Halloween?

They pump kin.

Owwww... :D

Here's one of my favorite videos from when my kids were smaller... The commentary is great. :)

Hehehe... admittedly they were kinda young for that caliber stuff... but the fuse length was appropriate! Little bugger had some legs! :D

If you run out next year i gave away 4 pickup and 1 4 horse trailer of them after i got through selling in Nov.

That’s when I get them.. mainly for seeds...Yumm! But they tend to become targets after that. And deer feed.