APC Forum

Hello to everyone

50AE

i just wanted to know how you guys are and to tell you I'm okay. I'm not working on anything related with pyro anymore, I was "fired" last year from my job as a special effects technician in the movie industry. It's a long story, but let's say I deserved it for trying to defend morals, justice and teamwork when filthy people poison an organization.

So, I got slapped and moved to the next, new job related to the hobby I have acquired good knowledge at - high-end audio gear and electronics. I work with a tiny, but great team and we're building and selling a large diversity of audio equipment - tube and solid state amplifiers, speakers, cables, accessories, etc.

I have only a year left of my probation sentence. Afterwards, I'll have a rehabilitation by right, which means my criminal record clean. Let's hope everything will turn alright.

Sometimes I take a look on the forum here to check how things are going on.. Like right now.

About everything else.. I'm pessimistic about how things are turning now, here..locally and globally. In the same time, I don't want to talk about it. I hope you guys are okay and I wish you the best things of the best!

• Like 2

sounds like your life took a down turn, good luck on the way back up.

memo

So, I got slapped and moved to the next, new job related to the hobby I have acquired good knowledge at - high-end audio gear and electronics. I work with a tiny, but great team and we're building and selling a large diversity of audio equipment - tube and solid state amplifiers, speakers, cables, accessories, etc.

Some good, some bad. Gratz to the new vocation. Shame on the old one.

Good luck!

B!

• 1 year later...

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that my probation sentence recently ended, my money taxes have been paid and I'm almost clean again. I have my to apply my request for judicial rehabilitation - a step that cleans my record of any crime committed.

Although pyro is not anymore my hobby, I'm into coil/transformers winding now, practicing the art in making everything from small power transformers to audio output, interstage transformer and chokes for high-end audio purposes. At least this is my current profession right now.

Although I still miss pyro sometimes.

Best regards to everyone!

Glad to hear that you are working your way out of the justice system. Stay positive.

Build me a shawn lane style amp!

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that my probation sentence recently ended, my money taxes have been paid and I'm almost clean again. I have my to apply my request for judicial rehabilitation - a step that cleans my record of any crime committed.

Although pyro is not anymore my hobby, I'm into coil/transformers winding now, practicing the art in making everything from small power transformers to audio output, interstage transformer and chokes for high-end audio purposes. At least this is my current profession right now.

Although I still miss pyro sometimes.

Best regards to everyone!

Glad you are on the mend! High-end audio is AWESOME! I am glad you landed on your feet.

Sorry to hear about your troubles 50, I wish you all the best of luck in getting past it and cleaning up your record.