APC Forum

I have 0 warning points

DavidF

I keep seeing this under my Moniker. Then I look around, and nobody else has 0 warning points. I started thinking maybe I'm a probie, but folks with less posts than I have no mention of the lack of warning points like I do. Does EVERYBODY ELSE have warning points? And if so, why can't I read how many warning points everybody has, so I could judge them?

It's almost like "We've let him in, and so far he hasn't screwed up. But we're watching..."

Reminds me a bit of when my parents made me wear my lederhosen to school- in Canada! Achtung!

I've wondered the same thing. What is a warning and who has received them? Are they still here? Maybe one is all you get and then pffft! The knife draws across your jugular in a dark alley somewhere....this is why I live in a town with no dark alleys.

Addled minds want to know!

I can give you some if you like :) It's not a feature we really use. If people have warning points, that's probably old or happening inadvertently.

or just piss off mumbles I bet you can get some warning points

Do locked out posts give you a warning? I don't know the rules because I wasn't planning on breaking them, just a little common sense. I think they should be called demerits and they should create a post where you'd need to write " I won't break the rules" a thousand times over and over before they would be allowed back on the site.
  • Like 1

Well, OK then. I thought I might have been being deprived of something everybody else was in on, since I had 0 items in my cart. If Dan doesn't have any I feel less deprived. I'll get through this I think :)

• 2 months later...

Just noticed the stuff at the bottom of the forum page and was delighted to find myself in the top 20 of all time posters..... then I realized that that just meant I probably asked more stupid questions than anyone wanted to deal with at the time and every answer means another question. What I thought was a trophy turned into an Albatross in my mind.

• Like 1

Haha didn't you know? The title of firebreather just means your full of hot air. Edited by NeighborJ

Haha didn't you know? The title of firebreather just means your full of hot air.

Hell, I just noticed that since you mentioned it! I apologize to all who have humored me but I'm a question asking sumbitch!

• Like 1