APC Forum

Chris deHont - USA Pyro Supply

Nessalco

When you finally do join, you'll kick yourself in the pants for not having done it sooner!

(I can very nearly guarantee that will be your reaction!)

Lloyd

I'll gladly pay subscription fees rather than be bombarded by flashing banners and targeted Google ads out the wazoo.

I went through Jakespeed's list and didn't find much for the amateur pyro- except Skylighter and here. Fireworking.com is worth way more than any book.

A couple of additional resources I like are:

http://www.pyrobin.com/files.php Pyrobin hosts pictures and videos that are pyro-related. It's handy as a source of ideas.

http://www.wichitabuggywhip.com/fireworks/ This is Danny Creagan's site, and has some useful whistle tests and charcoal tests.

Sure we are off topic, but the topic has resolved itself I think :)

Anyone else seeing the domain name no longer resolving?

For those of us that don't have access to Ned's forum, could someone let us know if there was a resolution and if Chris ever made a formal statement regarding all this?

Nope, Fla. Additionally, his website is gone, and email and calls go unanswered.

He's not even responding now to personal emails from people he originally treated as "friendlies".

He's gone; far as I can tell. But the fact that he's still selling on (Amazon or Ebay, forget which) kind of bothers me.

It's like my donation to his cause isn't as important as his being angry at the community.

I'll live. I won't do business again unless he refunds my contribution. I also won't recommend doing business unless he does so.

I must say, I've dropped a LOT of coin "making good" on my mistakes. I expect any other vendor to do the same.

I'm still waiting. I have not fully 'given up' on him. But each day it looks less likely that he'll mend fences.

LLoyd

Edited by lloyd

When you finally do join, you'll kick yourself in the pants for not having done it sooner!

(I can very nearly guarantee that will be your reaction!)

Lloyd

+1 on that!