APC Forum

Delay Composition

avidus

Hi everyone;

I have a problem and I think I can find a great solution with your help.

We are producing Non-Lethal products (Gas Grenades and Gas Cartridges) we are using visco fuse for delay; but actually it is not professional and it is not stable (we did not get any problem but we can) Could you show me the best way for delay compositon. I can find every chemicals and I can try every composition. The composition should be smokless, the delay composition should be start to burn with hunting primer.

You can see our grenades in the attached file.

Thank you so much for your kind help.

Burak EKICI

I found a video on youtube.

post-20259-0-29645900-1452785138_thumb.jpg

post-20259-0-96782500-1452785157_thumb.gif

Edited by avidus

Hmmm... I would think that someone who is commercially manufacturing military devices would already have the expertise in-shop to know, 1) that Visco is not a reliable nor suitable fuse for a hostile-environment product, and 2) pretty much all-about pyrotechnics, in general. The very question you ask is one that should never have come up in a commercial pyrotechnics company.

That you have to ask here leaves me concerned about your motives even more than confused about your experience.

I will not answer, and I urge others to think about this situation before doing so.

LLoyd

Edited by lloyd
  • Like 2

I'm sure it's just your good-natured next door neighbor terrorist wanting to make a few smart IED's.

Actually. If we were to be persuaded to help, we need more info. A lot. Who is it to be used against, and by who? I mean, who wouldn't want to add "terrorist" to their resume?

B!

Guys :)

Thank you for your interest; I understand your situation; actually if I want to make a real greande first of all I have to make RDX or C4. Who will use our products, police forces will use it for anti riot organisations. We are extremly sensitive for making non-lethal products.

In the world there is lots of companies does exist CTS, Condor, Daekwang and etc.

Thanks.

Considering the supporting documentation you provided is copied straight from the internet, I would suggest fishing for your solution elsewhere. We mostly make fireworks here, and those of us who go beyond that are not going to supply you with what you want. I would suggest hiring a professional or leaving this to the companies you mentioned. Making these devices without licensing and expertise, even for personal use, will land you in jail anyway. That's assuming you survive the building and testing phase.

That's assuming you survive the building and testing phase.

Are you assuming he's actually capable of making a device that can hurt someone, in this case him self? Wow.... I honestly wouldn't go that far.

Kidding aside...For these kinds of projects there isn't much to gain here.

B!

B, you have a point I failed to consider. :)