APC Forum

Red to green to dragon egg 3 inch

fckiamdead

Nice crisp color changes. Good work!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I just saw this, with the red/green/de shells. VERY good timing on the color change.

The only thing I think MIGHT improve that would be a short dark-relay between colors, so the color change appears more 'sudden'.

But your timing was just perfect!

Lloyd

I just saw this, with the red/green/de shells. VERY good timing on the color change.

The only thing I think MIGHT improve that would be a short dark-relay between colors, so the color change appears more 'sudden'.

But your timing was just perfect!

Lloyd

Thanks Lloyd and thanks for the tip. The funny thing is that i made a batch of stars nearly the same whit dark relay between the red and green i august. The stars are loaded in 3 inch shells (some 2 inch) and will be shot now on thursday :)

(I think that i maybe put to little dark relay on the stars, we will se on thursday.)

Regards

(Here you can see the same stars 5 seconds in the film on another shooting)

Edited by fckiamdead

They were some good looking breaks. A little more delay wouldn't hurt. Would kinda give you a surprise when the first color goes out and the next color comes in.

Little show in Sweden!

Shelle's and cake's

Huh? That was a public display of commercial fireworks, I take it you have a manufacturing licence? Some of the shells look very familiar.

Huh? That was a public display of commercial fireworks, I take it you have a manufacturing licence? Some of the shells look very familiar.

Yes it was, as the titel say. Did i missplace this video?

• 3 weeks later...

2 3inch shells, whit rapid colour changing creating a nice effect. The camera didn't catch the colour that good tho.

Looked good.

If you'd like for the transformations to show up a little clearer, you may want to find a different color than fuchsia, or change the order. If you didn't say it was there, I probably wouldn't have noticed. I would have just assumed it was the red and blue mixing together and giving an intermediate color or the camera blending out a less than crisp color change. A color change relay might also make this change a little clearer.

Looked good.

If you'd like for the transformations to show up a little clearer, you may want to find a different color than fuchsia, or change the order. If you didn't say it was there, I probably wouldn't have noticed. I would have just assumed it was the red and blue mixing together and giving an intermediate color or the camera blending out a less than crisp color change. A color change relay might also make this change a little clearer.

Thanks for input!

I was trying to get a iluminacion effect wich in person looked great, but sadly not so great on camera..

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

WOOOW your shells are beautiful. Hopefully I will make shells like thaat in the future

Gabriel