APC Forum

for sale

larsulrich62

Id like to sell my pyro gear that just never took off. id like to sell all that I have. someone close to Dayton ohio area.. over 21... I have many chems and just about everything you need to start making stuff.. I have never used screens, if you are serious I can put a list together..

L

I'm interested. Send me a PM of what you have when you get a list built

Id like to sell my pyro gear that just never took off. id like to sell all that I have. someone close to Dayton ohio area.. over 21... I have many chems and just about everything you need to start making stuff.. I have never used screens, if you are serious I can put a list together..

L

I'm interested. I'm near Toledo. Please PM me with what you have and how much you're looking to get for it. :)

I would be intrestedd to.

• 1 month later...

send me ur cell numbers I can send u all pics and or a list of what I have.. I haven't been on here much to check up. but I have many things to get started 500 for all

I'm very interested. I'm in Miamisburg. Greater Dayton area as you know. Get me some info and lets look at it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I still have chems to sell and various other pyro gear.. if you're serious about buying send me a cell phone. we can text talk and ill send pictures if you need them

SEND YOU A CELL PHONE?? That's kind-of an expensive inducement, just to get you to talk and take pictures!

<snicker!>

Lloyd

Dude is using the moniker of a still living metal musician so I'm going with teenybopper who screwed up and had his phone revoked.