APC Forum

Thanksgiving

Bobosan

I hope and wish all a happy and safe Thanksgiving.

Bobosan

Edited by Bobosan

Thank you sir and ditto to you and your'n. My turkey will be hitting the smoker around 1-2 a.m. with a mix of mesquite and apple wood... you know... since they aren't the best for pyro!

Due to work obligations, we had our Thanksgiving dinner last weekend. Turkey, ham and bourbon glazed venison loin with all the trimmings. I jope everyone else who os celebrating the holiday has a good one too.

Thanks Bobosan! Same to you.

I'm still full from yesterday. Great time with the family, and got to spend some quality time with my new niece.

New niece? Congratulations. I'm still full today, but I just can't keep myself from going back to the leftovers.

Edit: I don't want to hold out on you guys. My sister made what has to be one of the best drinks I've ever had. She froze coffee into ice cubes, and poured vodka and Baileys over it. It was delicious; highly recommended.

Edited by BurritoBandito

Sounds good, BB. Baileys by itself over ice works too. :D

Let's see, now comes the leftover turkey sandwiches, turkey salad and my favorite, home made turkey pot pie. That bourbon glazed venison Nater had sounds much better.

Congrats! "Uncle Mum"