APC Forum

Pyrotechnica PDF

HeA

I have been looking for the magazine "Pyrotechnica" for very long. No library seems to have them so that I could have scanned them. They are almost never sold on the open market, so finding all of them would take decades upon decades of waiting in ambush at the used book markets.

Someone must have scanned them at some point in time. For the good of the community, could anyone post links to the pdf:s here?

If anyone here has any one volume, and you are willing to scan it I could help you making the scanned files into a pdf and publish it. That way at we could pool our resources and end up with the whole collection available to the community.

Links removed by OP.

Edited by HeA

Those copies are illegal, they are not posted there for the good of the community, go buy them and dont illegally download them.

All editions of Pyrotechnica are still available at face value from Prometheus Publications in Arizona.

Those copies are illegal, they are not posted there for the good of the community, go buy them and dont illegally download them.

The reason for this is that they are not sold. If they were sold I'd buy them considering that if I translated the time I've spent searching for them into income if I had worked that time, buying them would be much cheaper.

They are sold, and at face value. Some are originals yet, other issues are approved copies from Bob Cardwell's plates. See my post above and support the authors and retailers. Edited by nater

All editions of Pyrotechnica are still available at face value from Prometheus Publications in Arizona.

I've searched for "prometheus publications" but all I've found is someone mentioning the email address "prometheus_pubs@hotmail.com" in some forums. Do you know how to get in contact with that company?

As I wrote the reason I started this thread is because I couldn't find the publications. A few pages have them listed but they have been out of stock for years. At least they have been every time I have looked.

It has been a few years since I ordered from them. The email address I have is: prometheus.publications@cox.net. They usually have an ad in the PGI bulletin so if there is a different contact, someone should share it. They do not have a web store front but will email their prices by request. Shipping was fast after I sent my orders in. Edited by nater