APC Forum

Saxon

pudidotdk

Nice saxon!

I'd suggest using quickmatch for the delay between the two stages next time... they also look great with different types of drivers, like Iron followed by Titanium.

Yeah QM would be good... but I couldn't find my cotton string (I was angry ^_^ ) so i could make piped black match, and don't have a ball mill so I can't make decent meal powder for paper tape quick match :o

Also when you live in denmark the resources are VERY limited. I can't get titanium, i can't get potassium chlorate/perchlorate etc... (I think the only way is www.kno3.com, but that is too expensive to make fireworks out of.)

Hey Bro. From what I saw and where you live, that was a fine saxon .I live in the states and my access to a variety of chems. can be had much easier than you . That may change in a few weeks for us? As said before, try changing the types of metal in your comps. Even the addition of larger meshes of charcoal( 20 thru 80 mesh ) will widened your field of fire. Home cooked Pine works good for me, but I started with bag bq char. You may need to adjust your comps. a bit, but this is where it helps to keep notes. Your off to a great start with your limited resourses, it looks GREAT from here!--vongeetch--

Thanks anyway! Do you know anywhere that sells chems (except www.kno3.com) where they ship to denmark? I'm mostly looking for perchlorate

That looked very good, operated nicely to. QM is a good suggestion, I'm really surprised that thing didn't fly apart at those RPM's. Nice work!

Thanks anyway! Do you know anywhere that sells chems (except www.kno3.com) where they ship to denmark? I'm mostly looking for perchlorate

Check our supplier review section, we have a lot of companies listed in there and maybe there's one or two that can ship to you.